Choose your arrival date
Book your stay over the phone by calling 07960 167810
All ages welcome.
Pets welcome, but may incur a surcharge.
Strictly no smoking.
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer.
Earliest check in is 4.00pm. Latest check in is 11.00pm. We kindly ask that you check out by 10.00am.
Terms and Conditions
1. The accommodation is available from 4pm on your arrival date and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Any changes to these times must be requested and agreed in writing.
2. Visitors are responsible for leaving the accommodation in the condition in which it was found. We reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee or ask you to pay for any unnecessary damage that is caused during your stay.
3. Only those people named on this form are entitled to stay in the accommodation. Please inform us in writing of any changes to the original booking.
4. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to terminate the tenancy of any person or persons whose behaviour is likely to cause damage to the property or third party or cause nuisance to other guests
5. Visitors are responsible for their personal possessions at all times.
6. The use of Seagulls accommodation, South Shore Holiday Village and all the facilities is entirely at your own risk. The proprietors accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to you or your party.
7. We reserve the right to charge a housekeeping bond, which will be returned when the accommodation has been checked following departure and everything found to be in order.
8. Well behaved dogs are welcome free of charge, but must not be left alone in the accommodation. They must be kept on a lead whilst on the site. Dogs must be kept under control at all times and are not allowed on beds or furniture. We advise you to bring your own bedding and bowls for your pet. Any damage caused must be notified immediately.
9. We advise all visitors to ensure they have appropriate holiday insurance.
10. For the convenience of our guests we operate a no smoking policy. We reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning cost of £50 if anyone has been found to be in breach of this policy.
11. If linen is not hired from the owners, the visitors must bring their own. They may be liable for additional cleaning costs for the quilts and pillows if they fail to adhere to this.
12. Any breach of these regulations may result in the termination of your holiday tenancy.
13. Complaints - Any complaints must be made immediately to the owner/manager, who will endeavour to rectify the problem as soon as possible to ensure the continued enjoyment of your holiday. The complaint must also be confirmed in writing within seven days of the end date of the Hirer's holiday. Any problems not reported within the quoted time-scales cannot be addressed later.
14. The person making the booking agrees to take responsibility for all parties occupying the property.